Sunday, March 1, 2015

Letter 02/16/2015

We got our transfer calls yesterday! I'll be alone with Sister 최 (Choi - but pronounced Che) now! And we'll only have one ward.
 
One of our cute little YWs (Young Women) who brought friends to the ping-pong tournament asked to meet us at the church and she invited friends over. We taught them a little lesson and played ping-pong with them.
 
We had an exchange this week with the 산본 (Sanbon - a mission area) sisters. It was my fifth time to go to 산본 (Sanbon) on an exchange. When we met back up the 안산 (Ansan - her first area) sisters came to Sanbon because one of them had to do a teaching evaluation. Sister Choi needed to do one too. The trainer is supposed to teach with the new missionary but we didn't have time so the Ansan sisters taught me and Sister Choi taught Sister Hoffman in English all on her own! She did great. She might be the cutest person ever.
 
After the many months of tears, cold showers, cold house, and calls with our lanlord, we finally got a new boiler! It was one of the most exciting things to happen.
 
The seven 1st ward (one of the wards she has been assigned to) misisonaries sang in sacrament meeting. I loved it. We sang "Nearer, my God to Thee."
 
I'm so grateful to be a missionary. I have learned so much and met so many wonderful people. I've come closer to God and come to understand His gospel and plan of happiness better.

No comments:

Post a Comment