Sunday, March 1, 2015

Letter 02/02/2015

We had an exchange with 안산  (Ansan ~ her first area, and the area where the students who died in the ferry accident were from)this week, which means that I got to go back to my greenie area and I was there on my birthday! AND we had dinner at the bishops house. The bishop's wife invited us over for my birthday last year! She made the same cute wheat-free cake and everything! It was fun. And I was with my MTC companion. Double de javu!
We were able to meet again with our cute teenager who was referred by a member! It's so much fun to teach a friend of a member, with a member! We're having so much fun!
We spent some time handing out flyers for our English class. It's fun.
We went to the temple this week! I tried to buy a hanbok(traditional Korean dress) on our P-day but they're all so expensive so I gave up.
We met a woman this week that I talked to at the bus stop the week before!
We taught lesson five to the boy who got baptized last week!
One of our YW (Young Women) asked us to meet her at a park and brought her friends to meet us so that we could invite them to FHE!
I'm sorry it's so short today!
I love you! I loved all of the cute cards!
(Hyomin's baptism)

No comments:

Post a Comment